Quality Inn Burlington is located at 2572 Shelburne Road in Shelburne, VT.
The Quality Inn is located only 4 miles from Burlington International Airport and only one exit away from historic downtown Burlington, Williston and Essex Junction. The hotel is surrounded by many great colleges, universities, attractions, events and venues for you to include in your visit to Vermont. Check out these wonderful local entertainments our region has to offer and ask our front desk staff for discount coupons that may be available.
- Vermont Teddy Bear Factory Vermont Teddy Bear features 30 minute tours of their factory which show how their teddy bears are made. Also has a gift shop and cafe.
- Magic Hat Brewing Company Local craft brewery since 1994. Currently located just next door, with free tours & samples daily.
- Shelburne Museum A museum featuring over 150,000 works of art spread out over 39 buildings including paintings, textiles, artifacts, a covered bridge and the 220 foot steamboat Ticonderoga. Open May-October.
- Shelburne Farms A National Historic Landmark that has a working farm, cheese making, and guided tours. Open May-Oct.
- Shelburne Vineyard Stroll the beautiful vineyard and try their award winning wines on the patio. Stop by on the first Thursday of the month for after hours “Music in the Loft” series featuring a different local musician each month.
- Shelburne Orchards Family owned since 1950, they grow apples, peaches, and sour cherries. Stop by for a taste of their own cinder, non-alcoholic Ginger Jack, world-famous cider donuts, fresh picked fruit or to buy a Shelburne native tree of your own.
- ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center An aquarium and science center located on the Burlington Waterfront. Features more than 60 species of fish, reptiles and amphibians. Also has rotating exhibits great for kids of any age.
- National Museum of the Morgan Horse A museum featuring chronological displays of the Morgan Horse and exhibits related to American history.
- Fleming Museum Located at University of Vermont, the museum features a collection of 20,000 objects from cultures around the world and 9 special exhibits a year.
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory A 30 minute guided factory tour that shows ice cream production. Includes a sample of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream. Also has a playground on site.
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum Open from May 26 til October 14th the museum is a great place to experience the Lakes’ nautical history with special events or exhibits daily.
- Burlington Farmers Market this year round market provides a welcoming venue for visitors and locals alike to shop directly from Vermont farmers and artisans in the cities historic downtown.
- Champlain Valley Exposition located about 15 minutes down the road is Vermont’s premier special events center, hosting everything from the Champlain Valley Fair to flea markets and everything in between. See the website for the great variety of concerts and expos coming up.
- Flynn Center for the Performing Arts a great local resource for performances, events and arts education. Host to many famous acts, the show is on all year round at this venue.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates offers factory tours Monday-Friday and free samples year round. Schedule some extra time here to visit the store and cafe.
- Champlain Lanes Bowling This family fun center is located right next door and offers bowling, food and full bar for leagues, birthday parties or just a night of entertainment.
- C. Douglas Cairns Arena Recreation Arena is home to Saint Michaels College Ice hockey and hosts many other ice events and recreation options. They have a pro- shop and cafe over-looking the arena.
- Church Street Mall has everything from big chain stores to locally owned boutiques. Shop two levels inside or enjoy the outdoor shops with many great eateries to choose from.
- University Mall offers everything on one floor for your shopping convenience with nice kiosks and great food choices.
- Essex Outlets has all the popular name brand outlets, good eats, and the great T-Rex theater with stadium seating.
- Burlington International Airport
- Scenic Vermont Train Rides offers special Vermont scenic train excursions throughout Vermont.
- JT’s Real Estate Management Thinking about moving to Burlington? One of the areas foremost property managers can help you locate an apartment that suits your needs. Call 802-999-4433 or email JTSManagement@aol.com to see whats available.